Lori Eldridge - a Christian Web Designer
I have been serving Christian businesses, non-profits and ministries since 2000. My main goal as a Christian web designer is to be as honest as possible in all my dealings with all my web design clients and to deliver what I promised.
I have been a Christian since 1982 (after reading Hal Lindey's Late Great Planet Earth) and have been a professional Christian web designer since 2000. I learned most of what I know about the Bible through Calvary Chapel, Spokane, where I attended for over 20 years.
Being exposed to a cult for several years as a small child, I studied up on all the cults after becoming a believer and focused on bible doctrine for the next 20 years thru Calvary Chapel. I have attended several other churches since then, recently a Baptist Church.
Christian Web Design Services
Lori's Web Design offers many website design services for clients, such as organic search engine optimization, website redesigns, custom designs and maintenance for Christian businesses or ministries as well as In-Depth SEO Analysis Reports.
All of the websites I design or redesign are set up for Mobile devices as well as SSL certificates that encrypt all communication via email or contact forms.
Most of my clients prefer to keep their original website design and just have their code cleaned up so they can rank better in search engines. I also provide custom web development and can help clients set up or maintain their social media networking presence.
I have no employees (can't find anyone who portrays the same Christian values, web design and SEO skills as myself), so you get my personal attention where web development is concerned. I maintain all the websites I redesign.
I keep my prices very reasonable because I write HTML code by hand and design my own graphics and therefore don't need to buy or upgrade costly programs like Dreamweaver or Photoshop.
Being able to read and write HTML code also enables me to dig into the code of websites and figure out what is hampering keyword ranking.
Areas of Christian Ministry:
My own Christian poetry, songs, stories and in-depth bible studies including: What Day of the Week was Christ Crucified?
where I have critiqued the writing of those who call themselves "prophets" and "apostles".
one-on-one counselor for those in crisis.
Costumer for Theatrical Passion Plays at Calvary Chapel
Promoting Christian Poetry
on Endtime Poetry
I Volunteered for Many Ministries at Calvary Chapel.
- Trained as a Stephen Minister (one-on-one counseling for those in crisis)
- Trained to be a leader in support groups for women
- Was a worship leader for small Bible study groups with my guitar for 8 years
- Costumer for theatrical passion plays with up to 30 actors
- Participated in the Calvary Chapel's "Hallelujah party", an alternative to Halloween at the Spokane Convention Center
Involvement in other Christian Ministries
- I managed a Christian mailing list witnessing to ex-Jehovah's Witnesses for 3 years discussing Bible prophecy.
- I managed another Christian e-mail list called Tcode (Torah Codes), discussing the Bible Codes with the world's top notch Bible Code experts on the list which we proved could not be of God due to the "codes" being found in the daily newspaper plus, "Yeshua Ha Mashiach", aka "Jesus the Christ" ("Jesus the Messiah") was never found in the Bible Codes. I also attended messianic groups and studied Hebrew for two years while pursuing the Bible Codes. You can see a collection of Negative Bible Codes where codes were found that refute the validity of the bible codes.
- I volunteered on the PropheZine website as a web designer and eventually as Senior Editor for the online newsletter (the website is no longer online).
My Favorite Christian Ministries
Reasons for Hope a youth ministry led by Carl Kerby, a former board member of Answers in Genesis giving biblical answers to real-world questions.
Chuck Missler's Koinonia House Topics ranging from prophecy to current events, to practical Christian living.
Lamb and Lion Ministries a Bible prophecy ministry of Dr David Reagan proclaiming the soon return of Jesus Christ.
Hal Lindsey A news site dedicated to news analysis of current events from the perspective of Bible prophecy.
Les Feldick One of the best "Faith Plus Nothing" Bible teachers I've ever listened to who is able to differentiate which scriptures were meant for Jews and which for Christians, and rightly divides Law vs Grace.
Berean Bible Society is a great site for grace believers (salvation by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ) with many articles and videos available.
Bible Doctrine is a site that emphasizes Paul's Gospel focused on the Grace of God and has numerous articles on many doctrinal issues.
Some of my Christian Clients:
See other sites I have designed or redesigned in my Web Design Portfolio.
Lori's Christian Web Designer Statement of Faith
- I believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- I believe that man was created perfect but that through Adam's sin all men (and women) are fallen and we need the saving Grace of Jesus Christ to wash away our sin through the blood he shed on the cross on our behalf.
- I believe in the Trinity--that God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are all God and they are one God with separate persons.
- Jesus was born through the incarnation, sinless, and he never once sinned in his whole life and this was the reason he qualified to be the Savior of mankind when he died for our sins on the cross.
- After Christ's death and burial I believe He rose again on the third day with a glorified body and is alive today in Heaven.
- It is only through God's Grace because of our faith in Christ's death on the cross for our sins that we are saved (Eph. 2:8.9) and there is nothing we can do to earn that salvation, except believe: It's That Simple. Also see Saved by Grace Thru Faith showing that both faith and repentance are a gift from God (Eph 2:8.9; 2 Tim 2:25).
There's a lot more that this Christian Web Designer believes so feel free to ask if you want.
Email Lori at Info@loriswebs.com or call 509-397-6000 for more information.
Owner of Lori's Web Design
Copyright © 5-07-00 - Updated 1-10-22
All Rights Reserved