Detailed Website Analysis
You get my personal attention
The website SEO analysis reports offered on this site are composed by a real person backed by 17 years of experience fixing broken websites and the ability to read HTML code. Some SEO "experts" never even look at your website and use site analysis tools instead that pump out results for them. I love doing research more than anything else I do so you get my personal attention when your website is analyzed.
The SEO checkup provides tips in easy to understand language on how to increase ranking in organic search results. It also provides suggestions on how to prevent keyword ranking problems or overcome Google penalties, if needed.
When do you need a website analysis?
- You want higher keyword ranking in Google.
- Your website needs SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Your website is not receiving enough traffic.
- Your Google ranking has dropped. *
- You want to improve user experience (UX).
* If your website experienced a sudden drop in traffic the
date of the drop will be compared with the Google Panda or
Penguin Updates, or other algorithms.
199 SEO Analysis Reports Completed as of 2017
Some of the ranking factors this report covers:
This report examines the text, layout, graphics, code, navigation, loading speed, meta description tags, broken links, social media participation and a myriad of other factors that can affect keyword ranking in organic searches. I check a long list of ranking factors and technical SEO issues that can affect your position in Google.
- Evaluates search engine indexing
- Looks for possible Google penalties
- Evaluates content and how to improve keyword ranking
- Suggestions to optimize titles and meta description tags
- Looks for issues hampering user experience
- Checks for code bloat that slows down loading speed
- Looks for adequate internal links
- Checks your site for problems with external links
- Explains problems with exact match domain names
- Looks for broken links and other technical SEO issues
- Looks for duplicate title or description meta tags
- Checks for canonical issues causing duplicate content
- Looks at features increasing download time
- Checks your website for Geolocation issues
- Looks for best use of image alt text
- Evaluates over-optimization of keywords
- Suggestions for better social media participation
- Checks to see how mobile devices see your web pages
- Suggestions on how to avoid dishonest marketing schemes
- Briefly analyzes small shopping carts (call for commercial site analysis)
- And a lot more SEO issues
Note: Not all of the above is included in every SEO audit, if it’s not a problem. See SEO Analysis Report Samples for examples of what is included in a report.
The following report is delivered by email and prints out in 6-12 pages (depending on the problems).
Looking For Google Penalties
If you have experienced a sudden drop in Google ranking I need to know the date this happened and what changes you made to your website previous to the drop. This information isn't available online, so please or call Lori: 509-397-6000 after you place your order.
If you would like a detailed analysis of your website please select the following and be sure and include your domain name:
This report checks for multiple ranking issues (see list above).
For other services available see the Rates Page
Copyright © 8-12-00 - Updated 10-29-17.
All Rights Reserved