Detailed SEO Analysis Reports
One of the best things you can do to improve keyword ranking for your website is to have someone do a SEO Analysis Report and the more detailed the better.
When do you need a SEO Audit?
- You want higher keyword ranking in Google.
- Your website lost a lot of traffic suddenly.
- Your Google ranking has dropped.
- You have received a penalty from Google
- You want to improve user experience (UX).
You Will Get my Personal Attention
The SEO analyses offered on this site are composed by a real person backed by 18 years of experience fixing broken websites and the ability to read HTML code. I love doing research and digging into the code more than anything else I do, so you get my personal attention when your website is checked manually.
The sample on the right involving file names being changed is one of the biggest problems I see when a site has been redesigned and the ranking drops drastically.
Most sites that offer "free SEO Analysis Reports" never even look at your website because they are 100% automated and use tools that pump out the results for them. I use a few tools to look for ranking, indexing and linking problems but figuring out what might be wrong is all mine. It usually takes me 3-4 hours to audit a site and type up the results so you're really getting your money's worth.
The reports offered on this site provide tips in easy to understand language on what are the most important issues affecting your site and what you need to fix in order to increase ranking in organic search results or overcome Google penalties, if needed.
200 SEO Reports Completed as of 2018
SEO Report Testimonies:
Some of the Ranking Factors This Report Covers:
This audit examines the text, layout, graphics, code, navigation, loading speed, meta description tags, broken links, social media participation and a myriad of other factors that can affect keyword ranking in organic searches. The list below is just a few of the items I cover. I will also let you know what are the most pressing items that need fixing and then other less important factors that affect ranking .
- Evaluates search engine indexing
- Looks for possible Google penalties
- Suggestions to improve titles and meta description tags
- Checks URLs for indexing issues, i.e., underscores, capitals, spaces, etc.
- Looks for technical issues hampering user experience
- Checks for code bloat or under-optimized images that slow download speed
- Looks for inadequate internal linking
- Checks for problems with external links
- Explains problems with exact match domain names
- Checks for the use of canonical tags
- Checks your website for Geolocation issues
- Evaluates visual enhancements, i.e., images, videos, graphics
- Looks for best use of image alt text
- Checks for adequate use of headers, i.e., H1, H2, H3, H4, etc
- Looks for over-optimization of keywords
- Suggestions for better social media participation
- Checks to see if your site is mobile friendly
- Looks to see if you use Schema on most important pages
- Checks for no-follow tags on external links where needed
- Briefly analyzes small shopping carts (call for large commercial site audit)
- And a lot more
Note: Not all of the above is included in every audit, if it’s not a problem.
Looking For Google SEO Penalties
If your website experienced a sudden drop in traffic the date of the drop will be compared with the Google Panda or Penguin Updates.
If you have experienced a sudden drop in Google ranking and never recuperated I will need to know the date this happened and what changes you made to your website previous to, or after, the drop in rank before I run the report. This information isn't available online, so please or call Lori: 509-397-6000 after you place your order with that information.
Order an SEO Report
This SEO Analysis Report is delivered by email and prints out in 6-12 pages (depending on the problems that are found on your website). If you're not able to edit your website yourself I may be able to do it for you. We can discuss that after the website audit is complete. Please fill out the following form and be sure to include your domain name/website url.
This report checks for multiple ranking issues (see list above).
Once the SEO Analysis Report is finished I can help you get better ranking on a per page basis by doing a detailed analysis on the keywords on that page. Competitor analysis is also available. For other SEO services available see the Rates Page
Copyright © 8-12-00 - Updated 1-12-19
All Rights Reserved