The website reports offered on this site are in-depth and run by a real person backed with 16 years experience fixing broken websites and the ability to read HTML who uses her eyes to examine the text, layout, graphics, the code, navigation, backlinks, how search engines are indexing the pages and a myriad of other factors that can affect keyword ranking in search engines. If your website experienced a sudden drop in traffic the date of the drop will be compared with the Google Panda or Penguin Updates, or other algorithms.
193 Reports Completed as of 2016
- You want higher keyword ranking in Search Engines.
- Your website is not receiving enough traffic.
- Your website has taken a sudden drop in ranking in Google.
Each report provides SEO tips in easy to understand language on how to optimize your website to prevent keyword ranking problems in search engines or overcome Google penalties.
What does the Report cover?
- Evaluates search engine indexing
- Looks for possible Google penalties
- Evaluates content and how to improve keyword ranking
- Suggestions to optimize titles and description tags
- Checks for problems in navigation preventing indexing
- Checks for canonical issues causing duplicate content
- Looks at features increasing download time
- Checks for Geolocation issues
- Explains the best linking strategy
- Points out any problems with outgoing links
- Briefly Analyzes shopping carts with tips to improve ranking (call for in-depth commercial site analysis)
- Suggestions on how to avoid dishonest marketing schemes
- And a lot more....
Note: Not all of the above will be covered in every report. If a particular item is not a problem it may be left out of the report. See SEO Report Samples for examples of what might be found in a report.
This report checks for multiple ranking issues (see list above). It is sent by email, prints out in 6-12 pages (depending on the problems).
For any analysis report, if you have experienced a sudden drop in ranking I need to know when this happened and what changes you made to your website before the drop. This information can't be found online, so please or call Lori: 509-397-6000 after you place your order.
This report involves a review of your website letting you know the 5 major items I see that are hampering keyword ranking. This review will be sent by email.
Chris L. Stong For Baby Gifts
This analysis checks for multiple ranking problems (see list above) as well as investigates the quality of the links pointing at your site and if there are links that could cause a Google Penguin penalty. This is sent by email, prints out in 6-15 pages (depending on the problems).
Other Services Available:
Analyze Competitors Ranking, Page Speed, Social Networking, Mobile Friendliness, etc. This needs to be done after the analysis of your own website. See the Rates Page for more information or give me a call to set this up: 509-397-6000
Copyright © 8-12-00 - Updated 6-10-16.
All Rights Reserved